We work collaboratively with our industry partners to identify and solve their toughest challenges.
Joining the Center for Engineered Natural Intelligence provides access to faculty, researchers, and graduate students who are making and then leveraging cutting-edge discoveries on the biological brain.
We have the ability to develop situational and contextual learning systems – as well as analytics and pattern recognition systems – that function in real time, on ultra-low power, with minimal training requirements.
Benefits of Partnership
There are many ways companies can benefit from partnering with the Center. Possibilities include:
- Industry-faculty-student research teams
- Recruit our top students
- Collaborate one-on-one with faculty
- Embed a visiting Industry Fellow in our labs
- Research Reviews
- Fast-track research agreements
- Access to commercialization engine with lab-to-market focus