Jacobs School Undergraduate Students, Join Us!
2010 Poster Count: 26
*Poster exhibit is limited to
the first 35 registrants
Poster registration is now closed.
EUReKA showcases Jacobs School undergraduate student research and projects, and provides a forum for industry to connect with our students and faculty. More than 500 industry leaders, venture capitalists, alumni, faculty and students are expected to attend.
Reasons to Participate
- Compete for Awards $200, $100 and $50.
- Meet Industry contacts for future employment opportunities.
- Get Feedback on your research from industry, venture firms, faculty and your peers.
- Learn about Research across all engineering disciplines and make connections for multi-disciplinary collaboration.
How to Participate
All UCSD engineering undergraduate students are eligible to participate in the EUReKA poster session. Present your research or project, its implications, and results to-date. Undergraduate students have to be the lead on the poster.
- Register Poster Title and Abstract: Please register your poster title and abstract. Note: Due to space considerations, we will close registration when we have reached our poster limit of 35 registrants. So please register early! An abstract is required at the time of registration, as the judges will preview your submittal before the Expo, and others including industry participants will have an opportunity to view your abstract!
- Attend "Presentation and Public Speaking Skills for Engineering Students" workshop to be held March 30th. Learn how to communicate your research in 2 minutes or less.
- Create and print your poster - it is recommended that you print your poster by April 8, 2010. Please Note: If you don't have a poster printed, we shall print it for you. Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 1, 2010.
- Present your poster during the poster session of EUReKA on Thursday, April 15, 2010.