Jacobs School Student Travel Fund
The Jacobs School of Engineering Student Travel Fund provides opportunity for individual student and student organizations to apply for scholarships to supplement costs of conferences or other similar events. Students applying for these funds should be focused on opportunities to increase student visibility and networking.
2017-2018 Scholarships for Continuing UCSD Undergraduate Students
DUE: February 6, 2017, 11:59 pm
How Do I Submit the Application?
- Enter your user ID and Password
- Under Financial Tools, click Financial Aid
- Click 2017-2018 Academic Year Scholarships, then click on two sign in boxes/screens to get to the application.
- Log on http://students.ucsd.edu/
- Changes can be made up to the deadline
- 30 minute timeout (with popup reminder) Click "Save and Keep Editing" to save