The Gordon Engineering Leadership Center is a core program at the Jacobs School of Engineering known for its leadership education and training. The Gordon Center provides hands-on engineering leadership training, technical courses, one-on-one mentoring, forums, challenge projects and Think Tanks for engineering students who are interested in generating new products and creating jobs for the benefit of society.
At the heart of the Gordon Center is its engineering leadership education and training certificate Gordon Scholars program. This program is a comprehensive, clearly defined pathway for students to develop into engineering leaders.
- Gordon Center Achievements Include:
- 1,250 plus students exposed to technical leadership workshop and professionals
- Over 180 developing technical leaders, Gordon Scholars have been accepted into the Gordon Center program
- 1,000 plus people exposed to technical leadership through Forums
- 1,232 students have taken technical leadership courses