MAS Information Sessions
Given the ongoing shelter-in-place for all of San Diego, and the fact that all UCSD staff and classes are remote, we are going online for our information sessions.
If you have not yet signed up to join our email list to learn about upcoming events, please add your name here.
Pre-Recorded MAS Information Session
We have pre-recorded our standard information session so that you can watch it whenever you want. You can watch the whole thing, or watch the overview and then skip to a specific program.MAS Pre-Recorded Webinar
Live Program-Specific Q&A Zoom Conversations
We will hold several live program-specific Q&A Zoom sessions with faculty and alumni to answer specific questions you might have about the programs. All sessions will be similar in content, but feel free to attend one or attend all. We strongly encourage you to watch the pre-recorded information session prior to the live Q&A session as we do not plan on repeating that information.
Please note that we might lock an individual session if the room gets too crowded. If that happens and you are unable to join, please join us for a subsequent session.
Architecture-Based Enterprise Systems Engineering Leadership Program (AESE)
- Session 1: Monday, April 20, 5:00pm to 5:30pm PT
- Session 2: Tuesday, April 21, 12:00pm to 12:30pm PT
Wireless Embedded Systems (WES)
- Session 1: Monday, April 20, 12:00pm to 12:30pm PT
- Session 2: Tuesday, April 21, 5:00pm to 5:30pm PT
Data Science and Engineering (DSE)
- Session 1: Wednesday, April 22, 12:00pm to 12:30pm PTSession Recording
- Session 2: Thursday, April 23, 5:00pm to 5:30pm PTSession Recording