Jacobs School Graduate Students, Join Us!
UC San Diego engineering Masters and Ph.D. students are invited to participate in the Research Expo poster session on April 19, 2018.
Research Expo showcases Jacobs School graduate student research, and provides a forum for industry to connect with you.
Dates to Remember
|Feb 6 - Mar 9, 2018||
Poster Registration - register your poster title and abstract
|Mar 9, 2018 - 4:00 PM||Last day to submit poster title and abstract|
|Mar 16, 2018 - 4:00 PM||Last day to update your poster|
|April 6, 2018||Recommended deadline to print your poster|
|April 19, 2018 - 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Research Expo Poster Session
Price Center West Ballroom
Reasons to Participate
- Network with industry, investors, alumni, faculty and your peers.
- Compete for Awards including the $1,000 M. Lea Rudee Outstanding Poster Award, $500 Department Best Poster Prizes and $125 UC San Diego Library, Best Literature Review Award.
- Obtain valuable feedback on your research from others.
- Learn about Research across all engineering disciplines.
How to Participate
Register Poster Title and Abstract
- Please register your poster title and abstract no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, March 9, 2018.
- Please register early! Due to space considerations, registration will close when we have reached our poster limit.
Create and print your poster
- Printing cost is the responsibility of the student.
- The Jacobs School has a new logo that fits within the new UC San Diego logo system. Download Jacobs School departmental logos here.
Present your poster
- On Thursday, April 19, 2018.
- Click here for Poster Judging and Awards Information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.