Research Expo Sponsorship Opportunity
UC San Diego Jacobs School of Engineering will hold its annual Research Expo on Thursday, April 20, 2017. Research Expo is the premier annual event at the Jacobs School, designed to give industry a broad look at research across all engineering disciplines; and the opportunity to meet talented M.S. and Ph.D. level engineering students.
Increase your corporate visibility to more than 400 graduate students, Jacobs School alumni, faculty, and industry partners. Sponsorship of this event signals a corporate commitment to partnership between your company and the Jacobs School of Engineering.
Premier Sponsor $15,000 (Your tax deductible contribution is $14,000)
- 10 Admissions to Research Expo
- Full Page Ad in Research Expo Event Program
- Premier logo placement in online and print publicity materials and event signage
- Projection of Company Ad in Poster Exhibit Hall
- Branded activity during sub event
Partner Sponsor $7,500 (Your tax deductible contribution is $7,000)
- 5 Admissions to Research Expo
- Logo placement in online and print publicity materials and event signage
Inquiries: Tammy Traudt firstname.lastname@example.org