2019 Poster Count: loading..
*Poster exhibit is limited to the first 210 registrants
Jacobs School Graduate Students Poster Research Showcase and Competition
Poster Presenters Must:
- Be a current UCSD graduate student at the Jacobs School of Engineering
- Review and accept poster instructions and guidelines
- Review and accept the judging criteria and judging process
- Present a 2-min oral pitch to the Judges during the poster presentation session
- Finalists must attend the Awards Program and Reception for announcement of prizes
|Feb 11||Poster Registration Opens|
|Mar 15||Final day to submit poster title and abstract|
|Mar 22||Final day to update your poster|
|Mar 22||Final day to withdraw poster without penalty|
|April 5||Deadline to print your poster (suggested)|
|April 9||3:00 - 5:00 PM||Mock Poster Session: Training with Industry Experts (Jacobs Hall, Qualcomm Conference Center)|
Day-Of Agenda for Poster Presenters:
|April 18||9:00 - Noon||Check-in and Poster set up (West Ballroom)|
|April 18||1:15 PM||Report to Poster (stand at your poster)|
|April 18||1:30 - 3:30 PM||Poster Judging|
|April 18||3:30 - 4:30 PM||*NEW* Recruitment Hour and Coffee Bar|
|April 18||4:30 - 6:00 PM||Awards Program and Reception (East Ballroom)|
- Network with industry leaders, investors, corporate recruiters, engineering alumni, faculty, and your peers
- Compete for awards
- $1,500 M. Lea Rudee Outstanding Poster Award
- $750 Department Best Poster Prizes and $1,000 UCSD Extension Class Gift Certificate
- $125 UC San Diego Library, Best Literature Review Award
- Obtain valuable feedback on your research from others
- Discover new research across all engineering disciplines
- Register Poster Title and Abstract
- Poster registration closes at 4:00 PM on Friday, March 15, 2019 or when we have reached our poster limit.
- Poster Instructions and Guidelines.
- Create and print your own poster (printing cost is the responsibility of the student).
- Use downloadable Jacobs School departmental logos here.
- Present Your Poster
- On Thursday, April 18, 2019.
- Click here for Poster Judging and Awards Information
Contact us at email@example.com.