Joining the UC San Diego CaliBaja Center for Resilient Materials & Systems provides access to faculty, researchers, and graduate students who are transforming fields critical to the
design, testing and manufacturing of materials and systems for extreme environments. The Center provides industry partners with a coordinated research environment through which technical and research challenges are tackled in a collaborative environment.
Download our brochure (PDF).
Benefits of Partnership
There are many ways companies can benefit from partnering with the Center. Possibilities include:
- Recruit our top students
- Collaborate one-on-one with faculty
- Embed a visiting Industry Fellow in our labs
- Industry-faculty-student research teams
- Biannual Research Reviews
- Fast-track research agreements
- Access to commercialization engine with lab-to-market focus
Contacts for Industry Partnership
Find out about recruiting students, getting involved in research, attending workshops and more.
Director, Corporate Research Partnerships, Jacobs School of Engineering
Phone: +1 (619) 840-7600