Joining the Sustainable Power and Energy Center provides access to UC San Diego faculty, researchers, and graduate students who are transforming fields critical for sustainable power and energy. The Center provides industry partners with a coordinated research environment through which technical and research challenges are tackled in a collaborative environment. We develop the talent and technology necessary for advancing distributed energy generation, storage and power management technologies.
Benefits of Partnership
There are many ways companies can benefit by partnering with the Center. Possibilities include:
- Recruit our top students
- Collaborate one-on-one with faculty
- Embed a visiting Industry Fellow in our labs
- Industry-faculty-student research teams
- Biannual Research Reviews
- Fast-track research agreements
- Access to commercialization engine with lab-to-market focus
- Corporate Affiliates Program membership
If you are a UCSD faculty member, please send your request to
email@example.com to upload papers to the Membes Only area.