LEADERSHIP IS A VERB
- WE MUST LEARN BY DOING.
The Gordon Engineering Leadership Center, also known as Gordon Center, is the hub of engineering leadership development for the Jacobs School of Engineering at UC San Diego and exists to educate and equip engineering leaders to positively impact society.
The engineering students of today are the technology leaders and job-creators of tomorrow. As a testament to the value of training and developing these future leaders, the Gordon Center offers:
- Gordon Scholars Program (CCR eligible)
- Leadership and development training
- Individual and team coaching
- Connections with industry
- Community outreach
- Alumni engagement
- Engineering Leadership Awards