Striving to be the next engineering leader? The Gordon Scholars Program is specifically designed for undergraduate and graduate engineering students who are interested in generating new products and creating jobs for the benefit of society. Applications for our 2020-2021 program will open in the fall. Stay tuned for more information.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate and graduate students at sophomore, junior, and senior levels
- Engineering major admissions required
- Students with demonstrated engineering leadership
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A GORDON SCHOLAR?
Gordon Scholar Opportunities
Engineering Leadership Awards
- Cover letter: What is an engineering leader?
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- *Two letters of recommendation that highlight your academic progress and engineering leadership potential (can be from a past Gordon Scholar, staff, or faculty members)
- *For Ph.D. applicants one recommendation letter must be from your advisor; for Masters applicants one recommendation letter must be from faculty