Over 70 companies, from small start-ups to large multinational corporations, employ the assistance of the CAP staff to broker introductions to faculty technology leaders, set up research partnerships, recruit the best engineering talent and consult with the Dean of Engineering about educating the engineers of tomorrow.
ACCESS TO STUDENTS
CAP provides a variety of services to help your company build its brand at the Jacobs School of Engineering and successfully search for qualified employees.
- We help you define and execute your Talent Acquisition Strategy on campus
- Host your own events at Jacobs or participate in existing ones
- Post your internships and full-time positions -we take care of the advertising
- Collaborate with Engineering Student Organizations
- Participate in our Talent Programs - we advertise and pre-screen for you
- Sponsor Student Design Projects
- Access to Faculty & Research
- Fellowships & Scholarships
Research collaborations with the Jacobs School yield results for your company. From brainstorming meetings that encourage engineers to research contracts with defined deliverables, Jacobs School faculty are eager to work with your company. CAP helps identify and facilitate collaborations.
- Faculty Profile Database
- Graduate Student Sponsorship
- Grant Support
- Joint Proposals
- Research Expo
- Technology Advancement Programs
All CAP member companies have a seat on the CAP Executive Board, a unique opportunity to share in leadership of the Jacobs School. We value your ideas. Working together, we can work better for you.
- Curriculum Development
- Future Research Focus
- Industry-University Initiatives
- Parking Permit
- Library Cards with expanded Library Privileges
- Invitations to Jacobs School and University Events
- Access to Campus Facilities through the Jacobs School