Thank you for your interest in Team Internships. Unlike traditional programs, the Jacobs School has devised an internship in which multi-disciplinary teams of 2-5 engineering students are deployed to corporate sponsors to work on a project together for 10-12 weeks in the summer. You are hired by the sponsor and paid for the experience. To participate, please complete the following steps:
Jacobs School Students
- Ensure that you have a complete profile and resume on file and updated at all times in the Jacobs School Resume Database.
- Check the Jacobs School Resume Database frequently, at least once a week. If you see a project you are interested in, read the job description in its entirety, make sure your resume matches what they are looking for - or adjust accordingly - and apply!
- For the best chances, spend time polishing your profile and resume, apply to multiple projects at multiple companies, and apply to each project within one week of it being posted online.
Non-Jacobs School Students (i.e. CogSci, Rady, Visual Arts, etc.)
- The majority of our projects are looking for engineers exclusively; on occasion, we will have projects that require other disciplines such as Math, Cognitive Science, Data Science, Chemistry, Business, etc. When this is the case, we partner with other departments on campus to advertise the projects to the right audience, so you can apply.
- Questions? Contact Alice Grgas email@example.com
All applications submitted for the summer team internships will be reviewed by the professional corporate relations staff of the Jacobs School. Selections are based upon skills sets required by the company and student leadership experience.